Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Kendra Visits

This week Mattie and Jake got to visit with their auntie Kendra! Mattie was really excited to see her and Jake just wasn't sure about her.




This is my new favorite picture of Mattie and Jake. Jake had been awake since 3:30am, and since our neighboorhood is full of teenagers just getting home, Jake was able to stay awake!! Mattie helped me with him so I could get ready for church today.
Here is a picture of Jake this morning around 5am, just to show just how awake he was!:)

2 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Katie June 24, 2007 at 10:10 PM  

So cute! Why did he stay up all night? Were the kids in your neighborhood rowdy?

KRISTIE June 25, 2007 at 7:57 PM  

yes they kids are very rowdy!! they play football or basketball in the street all the time. I am going to have to call the cops, sometimes i talk dave into talking to them!!

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP