Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Scoccer Camp!

Soccer Camp!!!

Mattie has been at Soccer Camp this Week. Her coach talks funny (he is from england) and she likes to kick the ball. That is how she would summarize soccer camp.

Jake is having a nice time at soccer camp too, but really he perfers swimming lessons.

3 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Katie August 1, 2007 at 11:39 PM  

Jake is a little ham! I love the way he poses for the pictures. Mattie looks like a serious soccer player in that first pic! Very cute.

KRISTIE August 2, 2007 at 7:52 AM  

Jake has learned a "camera" smile. It is very cute. Mattie has also taught him to look at the picture on the back of the camera, so after a pose he runs over to look at it.

Kendra and Caleb August 16, 2007 at 7:02 AM  

He is so cute! I miss him. Too bad he finally warmed up to me and i had to move to Asia.

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP