Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, August 19, 2007

OCEANSIDE





We went to Oceanside for the weekend. It was hot and humid with no breeze, but the mornings on the beach were nice. Mattie and Jake really like having the beach all to themselves. They dug a big ditch and then we decided to bury Mattie in it!

7 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Katie August 19, 2007 at 9:14 PM  

Cute! I love the pics you emailed to me too. Thanks! Hope you had a nice time down at the beach.

Kendra and Caleb August 21, 2007 at 2:09 AM  

I love the pictures you sent me! They look so cute. I wish i could have been there.

Kendra and Caleb August 21, 2007 at 2:10 AM  

What if you guys come visit here and we can all go to the beach here?!?

KRISTIE August 21, 2007 at 2:57 PM  

what would i eat in tiawan?

Kendra and Caleb August 22, 2007 at 9:11 AM  

Well there is rice and noodles, and McDonalds, Domino's, KFC!

Kendra and Caleb August 22, 2007 at 9:11 AM  

I'm homesick

KRISTIE August 22, 2007 at 1:47 PM  

im sorry you are homesick. we miss you very much and are eagerly awaiting your return to the states.

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP