Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

DISNEYLAND


I was a good mom today and I took Mattie and Jake to Disneyland! They had a nice time, even though it was really busy. We got to see Santa and real reindeer. Mattie was being so brave, normally she won't talk to any characters other than princess, but today she was all about saying hi and getting autographs and pictures.
Mattie and Jake got to see Sully, but he couldn't talk or sign Mattie's book.


Cuerella D'ville was sadden by the fact that Mattie and Jake don't have black and white dogs.


Mattie really liked Sleeping Beauty's castle. She told me that Mickey and his friends decorated it for Christmas time.


3 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Katie December 6, 2007 at 8:02 AM  

Looks like they had a great time!

Shalyn & Joe December 6, 2007 at 10:24 AM  

Carrin would be jealous... She cannot understand why Washington does not have a Disneyland. I am guessing the rain might be a factor??? : )

Kendra and Caleb December 8, 2007 at 2:50 AM  

I love that picture of Jake on the carousel (whatever). Miss Mattie is so big i can't wait to see you only 9 days!!!

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP