Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Best Friend Party

Mattie was able to go to the best friends party this past weekend. She got to get all dressed up in a princess gear, and go and see Cinderella. It is now tuesday, and she is still tired, so i am guessing she had a good time

3 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Kendra February 26, 2008 at 7:38 AM  

i miss those girls! They look so cute! I love you and wish you were coming up here with everyone!

Katie March 2, 2008 at 5:00 AM  

I miss them. It sounds like they had a blast! Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks.

Sabby March 3, 2008 at 7:39 AM  

Those girls are too cute! I'm sure your mom had just as much fun as they did!

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP