Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 6, 2008

My quiet morning

Everyone was up and done with breakfast by 6 am this morning. This happens all the time. It makes for a long time until kindergarten at 8. This morning i was doing my sit ups and everyone was so quiet. I was so grateful there was no screaming no yelling and no drumming. Well I went to check on everyone and found mattie putting her stuffed animals to bed and found Jake. I guess he had gotten bored with using paper, so he upgraded to body art. I can only blame this on he and I watching taboo on discovery channel last night about body modifications.

Luckily we have a household rule: ONLY WASHABLE MARKERS ANY WHERE JAKE CAN REACH, CLIMB, SEE OR DESIRE.

2 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Katie March 7, 2008 at 8:22 PM  

I love it! It is scary when silence is not a good noise!!

Katie March 7, 2008 at 8:22 PM  

Oh - and everyone saw the post of this with Mattie's teeth and awards and Jake being a scary monster. They just loved it!

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP