Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, June 20, 2008

Bath Time Fun

I didn't take any before pictures, but today is the first day of summer, great for mattie -- not so great for me. To make today better I had a meeting at home at 10 am this morning, so mattie and jake had to be outside playing. They wanted to paint, I gave in. They played outside from 6am-noon (painting is an outside activity at casa ferronato) I just fed them lunch and now they are in the bath. I didn't think that they would both be so covered in paint. Oh well, here are some cute bubble bath pictures for you to enjoy.


If you can't tell, Jake is saying "GET THAT CAMERA OUT OF MY FACE"

Here is one of my pretty little mattie.

0 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP