Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, September 29, 2008

Half Dome

Dave and I went to Yosemite this past weekend. While we were there we climbed Half Dome. It was about a 20 mile hike, and lasted 15 hours. The first 7 miles were nice, but the last 2 were terrible and the cables were even worse. If you ever thought you might want to climb Half Dome, I am probably not the person to talk to about it. But I am sort of glad we did it, and I am really glad it is over. Here aer some pictures from our hike.

1 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Katie September 29, 2008 at 5:34 PM  

I guess we probably won't hike it! But it's cool that you did. Great pics!

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP