Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Jake's Day

Yesterday, I had to pick Jake up from school a little early, so early he did not get to eat his lunch with his friends. While I was talking to his teacher, Jake ran and got his lunch and sat down at the tables, because he wasn't leaving with out eating his lunch. So I offered that if we went home, he could eat his lunch outside all by himself, this was a go for him. So here he is eating alone, and then playing alone.



After his lunch it is nap time, so I started the battle to get him down, eventually I won, and then the phone rang and I had to go get Mattie from school, she claimed her tummy hurt. So since I had to wake Jake up anyways, I took this picture because this is all the stuff he was playing with right up until he finally fell asleep.


0 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP