Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, February 9, 2009

Huge News

MATTIE CAN RIDE HER BIKE!! (with no training wheels)

There was only a little bit of drama today, when bike riding came into play, and well finally she did it! And the funny thing is, the big motivating factor was I told her if she could learn to ride her bike I would put the news on our blog. So she rode her bike. Jake really needed his picture taken too, like I minded

3 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Kendra and Caleb February 9, 2009 at 8:12 PM  

Aww. Tell her I am so proud of her and I love her so much! What a big girl. Ask her if she will stop growing until i move back.

Tracy February 10, 2009 at 11:49 AM  

Yay!!!! That is such a fun milestone in life! Love the Park City sweatshirt too!

Katie February 25, 2009 at 9:00 PM  

Go MATTIE!

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP