Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Easter Pictures



I forced my kiddos out for their Easter Picture Session. I made them wear their Easter clothes, even though Mattie was freezing, she had on her jeans on under her dress and as soon as it wasn't her turn in front of the camera, she would put her shirt on over her dress. We got plenty of comments from on lookers, which really doesn't bother anyone, other than Jake, who then thinks that they are now friends. Here is a sneak peak, for some of you, there may be an Easter card coming your way and I would hate to ruin the surprise :)

1 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Tracy March 24, 2009 at 8:15 PM  

The kids look darling! Such a pretty sunflower field too!

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP