Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Why I am a bad person

So the on Tuesday I fired up the barbque and when I lifted the lid, a bird took off from above in a hurry. So, I looked up to see this: So, not really wanting a bird's nest right above my bbq I asked Dave to please take it down before anyone got to comfy in there. Well my dear hubs did just what I asked and took it down for me today, only to find this:
So now I feel so bad. We are going to put it back and hopefully the mommy bird will come back to her eggs. I have noticed a nervous bird in the yard, so hopefullly that is mommy watch her eggs.

2 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Stephanie May 24, 2009 at 8:41 AM  

oh dear. I hope all works out for the bird family.

Kendra and Caleb May 24, 2009 at 9:04 PM  

Those eggs are so pretty. If the mommy doesn't come back you should get a heat lamp and help them hatch. Caleb loves that pic!

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP