Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, January 17, 2010

La Jolla

So yesterday, I took pictures at the San Diego Temple for a couple who got sealed there yesterday!  After that, we went down to la jolla coves.  I wanted to get some great sunset pictures for valentines cards, and dave thought it would be fun to take the kiddos to hard rock cafe down there.  Well it was a tad cold, so my models were moody :( and the hard rock was closed :(  So here are the few pictures I got, and we went to Islands. 







1 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Sha January 18, 2010 at 2:42 PM  

I love La Jolla, it is one of my very favorite places. I'm ready to move back and enjoy sunsets like that.

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP