Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Silly Jake

Yesterday, Jake went outside to play.  Well, I went out a few minutes later to change the laundry and this is what I found!!! Too funny

And yes his tougune is out in the first picture because he is dead (this happens alot) and in the second picture because that increase your aim!!

2 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Katie March 3, 2010 at 3:25 PM  

Duh - everyone knows when you stick your tongue out you are playing dead. Of course!

Letti March 11, 2010 at 4:55 PM  

Boys will be boys.

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP