Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Me

I got a new job! It is a little hard adjusting to schedules and time tables, and the drive, it is in Irvine, not to far, but a lot farther than working in my kitchen.  Please pray it goes well for me, and I begin to feel more comfortable there, me having a job will really help our little family.

And because I can't post with out some pictures, here are some of miss mattie at her last practice for her ballet exam this thursday!  Wish her luck, she is a little nervous.

Skylar and Mattie


Can you tell she takes this a little serious?


The theory part


Mattie is in front, she can seriously point her toe.







3 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Katie May 4, 2010 at 8:22 AM  

I'm thinking of you and Mattie!

Letti May 4, 2010 at 9:07 AM  

Good luck with your new job. I really hope that everything goes smoothly for you.

Kendra and Caleb May 5, 2010 at 8:30 PM  

Yeah! Im so happy for you. You are in my prayers every day and I know this job will be great! I miss you.

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP