Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sleeping Jakers

So, if you know Jake, you know he loves his Buzz Bear.  (Buzz Bear is very soft, so you can't blame him)  Well this morning just before the sun was up, I check on Jakers it was just so cute, I got my camera and took these pictures in a very dark room.  My shutter click is soooo loud, I thought for sure I would wake him up, but he stayed asleep. 


When he saw these pictures, he of course does not like it when I take pictures of him while he is sleeping. 

0 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP