Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Jakes kindness

Some of you know Jake is a night owl. Well he his still up and Dave came home. Dave gets his dinner (waiting in the microwave for him) and starts to tell me about his day. Well Dave is fine, but he had a little excitement at work and got in little scuffle and got kicked in the leg and his leg is sore. Well Jake is in and out of the room during the story. Well all the sudden Jake rushes in with an ice pack for his dad. Such a sweetie. I didn't even know Jake was paying any attenion. Moral of the story Jake is always listening and processing. Also stupid people of orange county just answer the boys in blue's questions--it's just easier that way!!!!!

1 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Letti September 3, 2010 at 8:30 AM  

What a sweet boy. I have also learned that you never know when your kids are listening :)

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP