Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

PUMPKIN PATCH

Last night we went to the pumpkin patch. It had rained most of the day, and was still pretty chilly, so there was hardly anyone at the pumpkin patch, which only made really more fun for us. Jake was able to walk around and feel free.

Mattie was so excited. She has been telling me about how last year she got to go to the pumpkin patch. She remembers everything. She was really excited about the horse rides. Jake, on the other hand, prefers the horses at disneyland. He wouldn't let go of my hand, but he did have fun.
Mattie and Jake really liked seeing all the huge pumpkins, which by the way, cost $60!! We didn't get one :)
The had a bounce house which was really fun, and very nice since they were the only ones playing in it.

1 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Katie October 16, 2007 at 2:45 PM  

So cute! I love pictures of kids at pumpkin patches!

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP