Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, October 14, 2007

S E A L B E A C H

We spent Friday afternoon at Seal Beach. It is great because the playground isn't that big and is gated, so I can sit by a gate and try to relax while Mattie and Jake dig to China.

The view of the ocean from the playground. On a clearer day, when rain is not looming, you can see Catalina
Jake climbed up on this all by himself, so he earned the right to stay up there.

Miss Mattie thinking.

The played here happily for about 2 hours, Dave came straight from work and then we got mexican. Mattie and Jake shared a cookie and then we went home for a much needed bath.

3 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Katie October 14, 2007 at 9:38 PM  

I love these pictures! I wish I could hang out with you guys on the beach.

KRISTIE October 15, 2007 at 11:57 AM  

Katie you can anytime. I am sure noname' will love it there :)

Kendra and Caleb October 15, 2007 at 11:01 PM  

I love these pictures. Jake looks so cute on the horse and miss mattie thinking. It looks like a really pretty day there. I love and miss you. You know there are beaches in Taiwan you and Katie and Kelly could come hang out with me here!!!

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP