Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, April 17, 2008

randomness

Here are some random pictures of our lives this past week and a half

Mattie and Skylar at Disneyland. Mattie was very excited to wear her belle dress.




Kendra visits, this makes everyone in our house very happy! (even if we only get to see her for one evening)




Jake in the bath. He loves bubbles, and he really loves it when his daddy puts to many bubbles in the tub.



Two cute kids just finished playing air hockey.
Jake is so talented. He can go into the garage and open the fridge in there and take out applesauce, fruit cups or maybe even a pudding snack and then go ask someone to open it and have himself a little snack on the slide.

3 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Shalyn & Joe April 17, 2008 at 2:43 PM  

what is all that sunshine about... cute kids!!

Danna April 23, 2008 at 3:13 PM  

Hi Kristie,
I did not know your had started a blog! Yea, now I can peek at your cute family! :)
I love the family picture on your header, and I love Yosemite. So pretty!
Thanks for stoping by my blog!!

Katie April 26, 2008 at 9:18 PM  

Cute!

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP