Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Seal Beach Race Day


Today was the Seal Beach Race Day. Mattie and Jake ran in the kids 1k fun run. Jake was less than happy with having to wear a number and Mattie was just thrilled to be racing again. I did the 5k this year so they wouldn't have to wait for me to finish the 10k like last year. Mattie had a lot of fun in the Kids Zone after the race. She got her face painted, her hair painted and lots of popsicles.

5 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Katie April 6, 2008 at 8:12 AM  

Hey - I changed mine too!

www.aaronkatie.blogspot.com

Brooke and Tami April 9, 2008 at 7:51 PM  

Wow Kristie! Your days are action packed. When I'm not having a baby I think it would be fun to do a race. That's so cool that you all do that as a family.

Brooke and Tami April 13, 2008 at 10:56 PM  

Hey, where did Katie's blog go?

Brooke and Tami April 13, 2008 at 10:59 PM  

Never mind. I just figured it out.

Shalyn & Joe April 17, 2008 at 2:41 PM  

I cannot keep up with you....10k...5k what is that :) when do you have the time to train for that???

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP