Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Nap Time

Jake still takes naps most of the time. After lunch we go and lay down in his bed and read 3 or 4 stories. Then I tell him I have to go to the bathroom and I will be back in a minute to lay down next to him and then I leave and shut the door and don't come back in until it is time to wake him up. Today before I left him in his bed, he said "Wait I need that" and he was pointing to his Noah's ark toy. Most days, I don't care if he sleeps or not, just so that he is resting and away from me, so I gave him his toy. When I woke him, this is what I found. You could play 'I spy' with all the things he has with him, oh well.

0 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP