Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Our Trip

We are back from our Thanksgiving Trip to Utah. It was lots of fun to our family in Utah, plus all the others who drove in for the Holiday. Here is one quick picture from our trip. Don't worry, there will be plenty more, I just wanted to post one right now. Our drive home took almost 12 hours, there was so serious traffic in Vegas and it never really seemed to go away :(
Well here is the one picture for right now. While we were in Utah, we went to Salt Lake to see the Temple Square Lighting

6 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Katie November 30, 2008 at 11:26 AM  

This picture is gorgeous! Great work!

Letti November 30, 2008 at 7:03 PM  

That picture is beautiful. Can I ask you what you set your camera at to get that picture?

KRISTIE December 1, 2008 at 12:46 PM  

Letti, I had my camera set to ISO 800, f 3.5, 1/25sec. I used my 50 mm, 1.4 lense

Sabby December 2, 2008 at 5:26 PM  

I love this one, great work!

Brooke and Tami December 2, 2008 at 7:40 PM  

Absolutely gorgeous picture!

Danna December 7, 2008 at 4:28 PM  

Pretty-er than most post cards!! :) I miss getting to see temple lights, a 3 hour drive is a little far to see lights!! :)

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP