Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Morning

We had a very merry Christmas and hope that you did too! Here is the run down of Christmas morning.
We made Mattie sleep in Jake's room, Matties room has direct access to the family room and she has no self control when santa is involved. We set up the chairs to be a gate to keep them out of family room until we said go!
Jake trying to wait


Jake saying please mom, really


Jake saying forget it, I am breaking out of this joint.



Mattie and her American Girl doll, the only thing she wanted (and no she has not put this doll down yet)

Jake and his blue bike. He is a riding machine!

1 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Kendra and Caleb December 30, 2008 at 7:31 PM  

So cute! I LOVE the pic of mattie she looks SO excited! I love it!

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP