Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Santa's Hats

Tomorrow we have a special Christmas Dinner to go to, I was get to bring cupcakes. I hate it when I go to all the trouble to make something for dessert and no one eats it. So this time I decided to bake these cupcake 'pops'. And for something special, they are Santa hats.


And no, I am not this creative, and i got the idea from Bakerella, her is a link if you are interested http://bakerella.blogspot.com

4 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Katie December 20, 2008 at 12:34 PM  

they turned out awesome and the picture looks great. You need to teach me how to photograph food.

Letti December 22, 2008 at 7:24 AM  

I have been wanting to make her cupcake pops ever since I saw them. Yours turned out really well.

Stephanie December 22, 2008 at 9:57 PM  

Great job. How big are they? I wish I could do that...

Stephanie December 23, 2008 at 8:55 AM  

I am thinking about doing these for our christmas dinner and I saw the picture from the Bakerella website...I like the look of yours better! Theirs were almost too perfect and I like the artsy look of yours. I'll take a pic if I end up doing these.

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP