Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Beware: If you are somwhere cold, this post might make you jealous

So yesterday, Mattie and Jake and I went down to Laguna to meet up with some of my photographer friends. We had a ton of fun and everyone is so nice. But the best part was that Dave came down for dinner and for beach pictures, so I was actually in the picture :) My friend Carrie took this picture for us.

But before the sunset was just right, these dolphins came and totally took over the show :)

And just for fun, look at this sunset.

Next week, I will post more pictures from the day.

4 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Tracy June 8, 2009 at 7:39 AM  

I'm not even cold and I'm jealous! Looks so fun!

Letti June 8, 2009 at 7:46 AM  

What a beautiful family picture. The dolphins were a fun treat too.

Kendra and Caleb June 8, 2009 at 4:54 PM  

that is a beautiful fam pic!

Heather June 8, 2009 at 7:41 PM  

WOW!!! That picture Carrie took turned out so awesome!! Of course it helps that you all look so gorgeous!!

It was so nice to hang out with you and your sweet family!! Im excited to do it again!! Have a great week!!

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP