Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Its Dancing Season

Mattie is the Andy's Toy Box (Toy Story) Show. She is one of Jessie's Cowgirls. Here is her dance portrait

And her class picture

I will try to get some action shots of her dancing this afternoon and post those soon.

3 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Kendra and Caleb June 21, 2009 at 6:06 PM  

This is too cute. I really miss that little girl...i guess she's not so little any more. Please send my love to her. I miss you all.

Sha June 22, 2009 at 10:55 PM  

She is beautiful!

Sabby June 23, 2009 at 9:37 AM  

What a cutie!

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP