Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Changes

So many changes to our blog -- so if you are a google reader, go ahead and clickity click on over to check it out.
I made a new header, I have been trying to come up with a new idea, then when I was going through our pictures from our Yosemite trip this summer, I found this picture and decided to make something similar for our header.
So do you like it?

4 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Katie October 25, 2009 at 11:43 AM  

Looks good!

Stephanie October 25, 2009 at 3:22 PM  

LOVE IT!! You are so talented! :-)

Sarah October 26, 2009 at 5:32 AM  

very nice!!

Heather November 7, 2009 at 9:29 PM  

That is so stinkin cute!!! You are so amazing!! Such great creativity and photoshop skills!

It's perfect. . .LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP