Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, October 16, 2009

There is a star in what!

Jake learned at preschool last week that if you cut a star in half down the center you get a star. He was so excited to show me this, only we didn't have any apples :( Finally we got some apples, and we got to cut it! Then he wanted pictures! Well once I took the picture, I then cut the apple up to eat, not good, he was going to save it forever.
Then he wanted the pictures printed out to share at school. So I quickly printed them out on regular paper, this was not okay with Jake. He screamed not on that paper on good paper. He is already a picture snob, oh well, at least he can spot quality!

1 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Heather October 22, 2009 at 12:43 PM  

SO COOL! Was that done with the macro? I love how you framed it!
Jake is so funny, he has great taste! SO cute that he knows good paper when he sees it!! Too bad most of our sessions can't figure that out! :)

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP