Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Lincoln Logs

We are lucky enough to have all of Dave's old Lincoln Logs. Because of this, Jake and I can build the whole town. Please note the civil war solider and green army men and cowboy all on our watch tower.

1 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Heather November 7, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

Love it!! You are such a great Mom to play lincoln logs with your cute little boy!!
I love that Dave gets to share his childhood favorites with Jake! Even better that he is playing on the table that you and Dave built!! :)
P.S. love the pictures and the blog board!! :)

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP