Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My sweet Mattie

My sweet Mattie is so kind all of the time to everyone! She had a cute outfit all planned for today and Jake drew on her shirt (washable markers, and yes he went into timeout for a long time) anyways she had to change her shirt but she didn't complain or anything. So I asked if I could take her picture this morning before school and she said yes, so here is my beautiful Mattie and one of her trying to hug a little monster (formerly known as Jake)

1 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Heather November 7, 2009 at 9:21 PM  

Sweet Mattie!! She is such a loving and caring little girl!! I love her outfit too!! Maybe Jake was really wanting her to wear a different shirt?? Sweet little Jakie Monster! :)

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP