Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Morning

This Christmas was wonderful! We spent Christmas Eve Day celebrating my sister Kendra's 24.2nd birthday! Then we went to my grandparents for Christmas Eve Dinner where Santa made an early stop :) Christmas Day we went to my parents for the whole day and all of my sisters were there!

We were lucky enough to be visited by Santa Claus! Mattie and Jake had a ton of fun with all of their gifts. I didn't ask them to but they posed for a picture with almost every gift, I guess they are well trained!

I will post more from Christmas Eve soon, I promise.

0 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP