Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

High School Musical!

Mattie loves High School Musical! She really does. Well last year we went to East High (where the movie was filmed and set) but it was too cold to get out of the car. So this year, she has been begging to go again and get out of the car and look around (and see if Troy and Gabriella were inside). So finally Mattie go her wish and she went to East High. Watch out High School Musical people! :)

1 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Letti December 1, 2009 at 2:18 PM  

How fun. I need to take my girls there too. My sisters friends went to High School there while it was being taped.

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP