Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, November 1, 2007

HALLOWEEN

Here are some pictures from our ward's trunk or treat party last night. Mattie was very happy to go and was disappointed that I didn't buy the same candy as last year. Jake really liked wearing his hat once he saw all the other kids dressed up.

4 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Katie November 1, 2007 at 5:05 PM  

Mattie looks so pretty and Jake looks adorable!

Kendra and Caleb November 2, 2007 at 4:59 AM  

These pictures are so cute! They look really good! How was your Halloween? I like your slide show too!

Kendra and Caleb November 5, 2007 at 3:26 AM  

I love the picture where Jake is pointing.. it looks like he is directing traffic

Kendra and Caleb November 7, 2007 at 7:00 AM  

You have some cute kids

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP