Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Picture Day

Jake's birthday is coming soon, so I thought I would get his 2 year old pictures taken and Christmas Pictures all in one. I brought 4 different outfits for Jake to wear. He was not in the mood for pictures. This the one picture they took, luckily it was actually right between screams, but it was as good as it was going to get.

Mattie has the cutest Ballet outfit so I thought she should get some pictures too, plus I had more coupons.

Things got better for Jake when he could play in a sleigh with his favorite person.

4 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Katie November 17, 2007 at 5:39 PM  

Those pictures are awesome! He looks really cute and Mattie is so pretty.

Kendra and Caleb November 18, 2007 at 7:37 PM  

I love these pictures! They look so cute! Mattie is such a pretty ballerina! And jakers is a cute little guy!

Kendra and Caleb November 19, 2007 at 12:12 AM  

I love that they are holding hands in the sled!

Kendra and Caleb November 21, 2007 at 9:06 PM  

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP