Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, November 9, 2007

Jake's Day

Jake woke up dark and early, but after 5am, so it was fair game to start our day then. He played, had a nice breakfast, walked his sister to kindergarten and then went to kids club. We usually come home, I give him a snack while I get dressed and then we go and get Mattie, then he eats lunch and THEN naps. Well i came out to check on him and this is what I found. I woke him up, after I took these pictures, but the day was shot, he counted those 15 maybe 16 minutes of shut eye as his 3 hour nap.

He couldn't play anymore.

Why do boys always get such great lashes?



Later, while Mattie was napping, I could hear jake moving the kitchen chairs around, when it got quiet again, and he didn't come out, I went to check on him (being quiet in our house tends to be a red flag). Jake just wanted some water, I guess.

Look at his face, he doesn't even look guilty, just cute.

5 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Katie November 11, 2007 at 1:36 PM  

So cute! I am sorry he opted out of the real nap, I know that makes your day harder!

Kendra and Caleb November 14, 2007 at 5:15 AM  

He is so cute!

Kendra and Caleb November 14, 2007 at 5:15 AM  

And really smart big guy!

Kendra and Caleb November 14, 2007 at 5:16 AM  

I love that he moved the chair, he is so smart and sly!

KRISTIE November 14, 2007 at 3:02 PM  

luckily for me there is a lock button so he can't make a giant puddle for me to find later!

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP