Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July

We went to the Angels Game Last night with Mama and Papa. Mattie and Jake were both really lucky. We were seated right next to the visiting team pitchers warm up area, and they both were given balls. It was big bang friday, so there were fireworks every time an angel hit a homer, Jake wasn't too sure about this. After the game we stayed for the 4th of July Fireworks.


















2 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Letti July 5, 2008 at 1:55 PM  

Hello my name is Collette and I found your blog from Tami Horspools blog. I noticed that you were at the Angel game last night and so were we. Small world. Wasn't that an exciting game. I loved your pictures. We didn't have good seats for the fireworks or the fly by but we still had fun. I loved the huge flag I think that was my favorite. I hope you don't mind me posting on your blog..lol I know that I enjoy getting posts. I also enjoy blog surfing.

Letti July 5, 2008 at 10:25 PM  

Hello again. I hope you don't mind but I borrowed your airplane picture. I added a link telling where I got it from. I was so sad yesterday when we weren't able to see it from our seats. Thanks again.

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP