Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Why I am a bad mom and or sometimes wife. . .

Sometimes I feel like I am a bad mom, I work all the time (from home mostly) I am tired all the time and I don't let them watch TV ( I know really good, but Mattie thinks this makes me a not nice mom sometimes) So here is this weeks example:
On Tuesdays the movies theater by our house has free kids movies, we have gone to all of them, but this week, I had an opportunity to have a meeting for work (I don't turn these down, I want my working for home to be easy for everyone involved). So we missed the kids movie. Mattie is smart and she knew it was Tuesday and that there would be kid show. I told her how we had missed it, but that I would take her to see Mamma Mia, she agree, and loved it, she couldn't help but dancing through most of it (and Jake slept through most of it)


So then Dave finally came home (on time like most of the time, but why do some days feel so long?) Dave showed me his finger and said he hurt it at work, it was a little swollen, not bad at all and he could move it, so I told him to take some Advil and help me with Mattie and Jake. So I guess when he got to work on Wednesday it started getting really swollen and black and blue (it was not bruised when i saw the night before) so he went to the ER and it is broken. So I told him just to take Advil when his hand was broken. I am not always a bad mom/wife, but Tuesday wasn't a highlight.

Mamma Mia was great, and we downloaded the soundtrack for my ipod and Mattie is still dancing to it :)

2 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Kendra and Caleb July 31, 2008 at 4:59 PM  

You are GREAT mom and wife. We al do that! Haha I don;t have kids but whatever!

Danna August 1, 2008 at 6:28 PM  

I think we all feel like that! I can usually tell when Dan is seriously hurt, he uses my name and usually wants to meet in the bathroom! :) Otherwise I tell him to buck up, I know he is so glad he married someone use to cowboys poor eastern yank! :)

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP