Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ice Skating

Mattie has been begging to be able to take Ice Skating Lessons. She used to take them before Jake was born, and we stopped when he was born, plus Mattie fell and didn't want to fall anymore or be cold. Lately, all we hear about is Ice Skating, so finally we let her take some lessons this summer. Last night she got to skate with Cory, Dave's intern from work. Cory got Mattie actually gliding and working on her spins. Here are some pictures for lessons last night --





How could I tell this face that she couldn't take Ice Skating Lessons?

I was able to bring my camera and get shots because Dave broke his hand and came home from work early and was willing to watch Jake, Dave is doing fine, but he needs to find a new doctor for this :(

3 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Letti July 31, 2008 at 9:22 AM  

I remember the first time I went ice skating I thought to myself that it looked so easy boy was I wrong. I was moving at a snails pace and I still kept falling. I was so sore the next day too. It looks like your daughter is pretty good at it and I love her smile.

Katie July 31, 2008 at 9:56 AM  

she looks like she had fun! Sorry to hear about Dave!

Kendra and Caleb July 31, 2008 at 5:00 PM  

I love that picture! She's so talented. Tell Dave sorry

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP