Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, January 30, 2009

American Girl Store

This past week, we went to the American Girl Store in LA with some friends from Church. Mattie was so excited to go and of course to bring Abby Grace (her american girl doll). We were able to go into the dinning room and take some pictures.
Poor little boy force to be good in a girl store :(One of the flowers on the chandelier in the party room

1 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Tracy January 30, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

How fun! I'd love to take my Emily there before she is too old! I went about 9 years ago in Chicao and I loved it!

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP