Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, January 19, 2009

San Diego Zoo

For our family outing this month, we went to the San Diego Zoo. It wasn't too hot and it wasn't too crowded. Mattie and Jake had a lot of fun, each of them had their own camera so they were thrilled, and they both walked the entire day (I think they are still tired)







Panda Food, we must be getting closeThis way!Our Beautiful MattieSilly Jake, finally saw a Panda Bear, and he wasn't even doing Kung FuPolar BearsThe cutest bugs everJake in the Petting ZooAnd for my Mom, a sea otter.

3 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Tracy January 19, 2009 at 5:30 PM  

Looks like fun! I'm still tired from walking that zoo and it was like six years ago that we went!

Kalyn January 20, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

We just went yesterday and have passes so if you go again let me know and I will meet you there.

Kendra January 21, 2009 at 10:49 AM  

These are beautiful! I love them

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP