Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bedtime

It is now pushing bed time for my little ones, they have had their baths and are in their jams, and look what I found.


Can't you just hear the 'ta da'. He doesn't exactly seem ready for bed yet :(

4 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Letti January 14, 2009 at 8:03 PM  

How can you send him to bed. He looks so happy and ready for fun. He sure is cute.

Katie January 14, 2009 at 8:46 PM  

So cute!

Tracy January 15, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

Reminds me of a certain little someone at my house who's favorite phrase is "ta da"....thanks to Wall-E! What a cute little guy!

Kendra January 15, 2009 at 7:06 PM  

haha! Thats awesome. How are u? miss u

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP