Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Jake

Jakey goes to gymnastics every week, and he is surrounded by women everywhere he goes :)

Anyways, this week, he asked me if I would please bring my camera :) So of course, I brought my camera. Whenever I put my camera away, he would start yelling mom mom, pictures! So he got pictures. And not to help my budget at all, I realized that I need to get the 70-200mm ($1500) lens :( I already knew I needed that lens, but now it is official, sorry Dave :)


Yes he is a monkey, but we knew it already



1 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Heather August 25, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

How is it possible that your kids just get cuter and cuter!!?? Seriously, so stinkin adorable!! (had to put the stinkin in there) :)

Love that you are going to get a big lens like me!! You know you are always welcome to mine until you get your own! :)

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP