Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mattie and My Dad

Today we took some grandkid pictures since everyone was here. There are more, but for tonight here is one I LOVE of Mattie and my Dad. I am going to print it for her room

Here is one of just Miss Mattie. Mattie will be going on her much awaited 7 year old photo shoot this weekend :)
Don't worry mom, there are plenty of other pictures with all of the grandkiddos, I just loved this one.

2 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Heather August 18, 2009 at 10:15 PM  

What a great idea!! I wish I could have pictures of me with my grandparents when I was little!! I am sure miss Mattie will cherish those pictures!! As well as your other little "grandkids"!! They are so lucky to have a photographer in the family!!

They look so great!!! Where were those taken? I love the detail in the door!

No surprise!!! You are amazing!

Letti August 19, 2009 at 4:49 PM  

I love this idea. I need to do this with my grandparents.

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP