Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, August 28, 2009

Jake

So yesterday, Mattie and Jake were playing while I was doing laundry. Mattie came to tell me that Jake had put a marble up his nose! Well I could sort of see it ALL the way up his nose! So I got everyone in the car and rushed him to our pediatrician. Well they papposed him down and tried and tried to get it out but she could not get a hold on the bead. So she called the ENT and got us in with him. So we rushed over there and they had to papoose him down and the doctor went to work, and tried and tried, and then we talked about surgery tomorrow and then he tried again and moved it some but he couldn't get it out then Jake coughed and it came out and landed on his screaming tongue!! He was very happy to have it out and to be free from the papoose! He went to sleep on the way home and slept all night and woke up at 6 asking for some cereal!



4 hours, $40 in copays, 2 doctors offices, 1 beadless boy is how I would sum up yesterday :)

And since a post with out pictures is worthless, here is jake this morning. Look what Jake caught when he was fishing in his bath!

3 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Katie August 28, 2009 at 11:33 AM  

Oh my goodness! Boys will be boys I guess.

Swiss Family August 28, 2009 at 12:12 PM  

If you would have only known that all it would take was him coughing you could have taken care of it all by yourself! That's a pretty funny story now and to tell at his wedding!

Heather August 28, 2009 at 11:53 PM  

Oh poor Jake and poor Kristie!! I am so glad that it ended well!! I didn't know about the possible surgery part!!! SO SCARY!! :(

So glad that sweet little boy is safe and beadless!

I love that the faucet gets a shark stuck up it's nose!! Atleast that's what it looks like!! Such a creative little boy and creative little mommy! :)

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP