Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Old Town

So I am still going through our Oceanside Pictures. Here are some from our little trip to Old Town. They had been apart for all of about 3 minutes :)Some old time photos I did.

1 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Heather August 30, 2009 at 2:09 AM  

I can't get over that sweet picture of Jake and Mattie hugging!! That is so sweet!
Love all the colors and the feel behind the pictures!! It looked like it was a blast!! Great job capturing it and producing a great storytelling vibe!!

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP