Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Mattie is 7!

So finally, Mattie got her 7 year old pictures done! I know, I am so bad. But finally my friend Heather and I took Mattie out for her photo shoot. She was a very willing model. Here are a few from her session.



She did such a good job, I asked her to give me a funny face. She was so funny!

2 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Sha August 25, 2009 at 6:25 PM  

watch out for the modeling scouts...she is beautiful.

Heather August 25, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

I totally agree!! You could start making modeling cards for her!! She is so easy in front of the camera!! That could pay for your camera equipment!! :)

That was such a fun day!! Thanks for letting me tag along! As soon as my new computer comes I will be getting mine edited and send them off to you!!

Happy belated birthday Mattie!! Thank you for being such a perfect model for me!!! It will be hard to take pictures of anyone else now! :)

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP