Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Blosa Chica Wetlands

Today, since we can't ride bikes, we went for a nature walk at the Bolsa Chica Wetlands




We saw 3 different snakes, including one rattler, which we did not attempt to take a picture of.




We saw some flowers



Jake walked and walked

until he was done


Then Dave carried him




We saw some cranes

I realize it is August 2nd, and my kiddos are wearing sweaters, but it was early and overcast.


5 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Katie August 3, 2008 at 6:10 AM  

Fun!

Letti August 3, 2008 at 5:00 PM  

What a beautiful area that is. I have never even heard of it. I don't think I would like the snakes but I liked everything else. Great pics.

Kendra and Caleb August 3, 2008 at 6:33 PM  

You shoud make that into a story book for mattie and jake.

Unknown August 6, 2008 at 9:21 PM  

i can't believe there were 3 snakes there! love the blog. i totally try and find peoples blogs so i can sneak a peek on their lives. my new fave way to spy is on facebook. i'm finding all sorts of old friends! what's your email address? mine is coryandloralie@hotmail.com

Danna August 8, 2008 at 8:30 AM  

Oh snakes, that would freak me out a bit! Pet snakes don't bother me but wild ones... eekk!! :)

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP