Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Mattie

Mattie's teeth have been falling out like crazy. It seems as soon as one falls out, another is loose. Here is a picture of her current toothless smile.







She tells me that its okay that she is losing her teeth, she is growing new ones.

Here remaining front tooth is now loose, at this rate the tooth fairy is going broke!

1 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Katie August 17, 2008 at 9:24 PM  

I like the new layout. She's looks like such a big girl without her tooth. What does the tooth fairy bring her?

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP