Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, August 11, 2008

Family Picture Day

Since everyone was down this sunday, my mom wanted to have some family pictures taken. We got there a little early and I practiced with my own models.

4 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

The Dedman Family August 11, 2008 at 3:10 PM  

you're kids are so cute and we missed you guys at church on sunday :)


http://thededmanbunch.blogspot.com/

my e-mail - dedmancassie@yahoo.com

Letti August 11, 2008 at 4:52 PM  

so cute. Where are the family pictures? Where did you go the location is beautiful.

Katie August 11, 2008 at 6:57 PM  

These are great! Mattie is being such a good girl! See you soon!

KRISTIE August 11, 2008 at 7:47 PM  

Thanks for all the comments, we went to the botanical gardens at ucr for the photos.

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP